Hair Removal Cream GO RIGO GO! for men and women, works to remove long and short, thick and thin hairs
- Apply on dry and healthy skin.
- Leave on for 5 minutes
- Remove with a damp cloth or towel
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If you have thick hair, you can leave the cream on for 2 more minutes.
- Women avoid contact with the internal vaginal area and men with the testicles.
- Not for facial use.
- 1 tube of 90g is enough to shave both legs between 2 to 3 times depending on the thickness of the leg and the hair.
- Leaves skin soft and hydrated.
GO RIGO GO!
Women and Men
Depilatory cream for the body.
Time of use
Leave on for 5 minutes
NOT tested on animals
1 to 3 business days
How is the product used?
On dry and healthy skin, apply the product abundantly in the area to be depilated, leave it to act for 5 minutes (You can see how the hairs become darker, due to hyperhydration and gradually curl up due to the gelatinization action that will generate the detachment of the hair gently), remove with a damp cloth or towel and finally rinse with plenty of water.
What are the areas of use of the products?
For use on legs, underarms, bikini, back (men’s chest) and arms. Avoid having contact with the internal vaginal area and testicles. Not suitable for facial use.
What is the sensitivity test?
It consists of applying the product to a small area, leaving it to act for 5 minutes (according to the product’s instructions) and observing if the skin responds positively or negatively (It is advisable to wait 24 hours to see how it reacts). The skin varies in each area of the body, therefore, it is necessary to carry out the test in all the parts of the body that you want to remove hair.
What are the contraindications of Hair Removal Cream GO RIGO GO?
Body Care Depilatory Cream GO RIGO GO! contains alkali, which indicates that it is a product with a high pH (highly alkaline) and can react adversely on very sensitive skin, generating increased redness as a defense response by the skin against a foreign and unknown product . In case the skin is cracked, dry, irritated, burned or with any complications, a high pH can highlight a discomfort that might not have been noticeable before.
– Dermatitis: When you have a sensitive skin type, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist who knows your medical history, to know for sure whether or not you can use Body Care Go Rigo Go Depilatory Cream on skin types with dermatitis or some other condition. However, many testimonials claim that they got good results despite having dermatitis or sensitive skin.
– Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a period of many hormonal changes in women, which can cause the skin and its sensitivity to change. Usually women in this state can shave with depilatory creams, however, as each pregnancy is different, it is suggested that a doctor determines how suitable or not the skin can be to use these products.
– Tattoo or Surgery: Depilatory creams are suitable for application before having a tattoo or surgery, since this is a hygienic method of hair removal that protects the skin from foreign agents that may enter the body (product of open pores). However, if this is the first time this product is to be used, medical institutions do not recommend this hair removal method, because patients do not know if their skin may react unfavorably. For after these procedures, the products can be used normally if the skin is completely healthy.