Sen Intimo Vaginal Moisturizer promotes the recovery and elasticity of the vaginal mucosa, ideal for dryness that occurs in menopause, pregnancy, postpartum, use of pills, medical treatments, diabetes, hypertension, among others.
It can be used
- In menopause
- During the last period of the menstrual cycle
- After surgical interventions in the area
- Use of contraceptives
- Medications that alter vaginal moisturizing.
- Times of stress
- Use of products not suitable for intimate areas (deodorants, perfumes or soaps that alter the pH).
- Use of tampons
- Synthetic underwear or underwear that generates excess heat in the area.
Creamy water-based texture, contains natural extracts of:
- Aloe Vera
- Natural Bisabodol
- Lactic Acid
This is an intimate lubricant developed with the support, supervision and analysis of our scientific director (Md. Sexologist, Fernando Rosero), it was tested on patients with very good results. Daily use, once or twice a day.
Maintains the balance of the vaginal flora, inhibits the proliferation of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Prevents the mucosa from dehydration.
- Helps protect, maintain moisture and pH in the vaginal and vulvar area.
- Helps restore the skin’s natural barrier.
- Does not contain estrogens (safe for breast cancer patients).
- Contains preservatives of natural origin.
How to use: Apply to the vaginal canal once or twice daily, or as needed. Does not require medical formula.
Precautions: It is not a contraceptive, it does not contain spermicides. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Confidentiality: Your orders are shipped in a box or envelope completely sealed and opaque, without any external marks. Your privacy is very important to us.